Selected 2017-2018 Poems
- “Staring at the Future.” WSQ (Women’s Studies Quarterly), November 2018. Print.
- “If I Were Less Superstitious.” Flint Hills Review. August 2017. Print.
- “The Cure” and “George Brett’s Teeth.” Menacing Hedge. Summer 2017. http://www.menacinghedge.com/summer2017/entry-cadle.php
- “Burn.” San Pedro River Review. Spring annual, 2017. Print.
- “Calculation.” Poeming Pigeon: A Literary Journal of Poetry. Spring 2017. Print.
- “Carry Nation Returns to the Eaton Hotel at Happy Hour” and “How to Lose.” Thank You for Swallowing: Reminding mean boys that big girls push back since 2015, Election issue. January 2017. Ebook at https://thankyouforswallowing.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/the-last-of-2016/
Selected 2016 Poems
- “Mechanical.” Lost River Review. Print. 2016.
- Two Poems: “A Marriage in Six Endings and Two Beginnings” and “28 Days to a Better You’ in Gingko Tree Review, November 2016 (print).
- Neva’s Journal and Orange in Red River Review, November 2016 (Click link on main page for November 2016 issue)
- How to Hunt Pumpkins, finalist in The Furious Gazelle‘s annual Halloween Contest, October 2016.
- Two Poems: A Robot’s History of Art and “Hopper’s Nighthawks: Large Ginger Car Remix” in Star*Line (print) October 2016. (“A Robot’s History of Art” is one of the “editor’s choice” poems chosen for online preview)
- Broken Sonnet with Birds in By&By Poetry, October 2016
- Three Poems: “Poem with a Broken Heart in the Middle of It,” “Sonnet with a Pile of Shoes in It,” and “To Marvell, in the Fall” in Rat’s Ass Review‘s 2016 anthology, Love and Ensuing Madness, September 2016
- Two Poems: “What I Didn’t Say” and “A Window, a Horse, and a Bad Divorce” in Yellow Chair Review, September 2016
- “Status Update” in Indian River Review (print, September 2016)
- Crib Sheet in Stirring: A Literary Collection, July 2016
- Snow and the Lie in Rose Red Review, Spring 2016
- Three poems: “Human,” “Inchworm,” and “Lemmings.” In Animal Tails. Ed. Jo van Arkel. Springfield: Pencil Box Press, 2016.
- Two poems: “Artifacts” and “Sign, Signifier, Signified.” In Elder Mountain v 6, Spring 2016.
- My Life History as a Series of Flat Tires in The Lake, April 2016.
Selected 2015 Poems:
- What Zoo Animals Say After Hours in Stirring: A Literary Collection
- Finding Your Way in Blast Furnace (v.5 n.3, scroll down to the sixth poem)
- Mechanical and Automatic in Lost River Review (print and online, Fall 2015)
- Flood Song in Atticus Review
- Clark has a Plan and Death of a Superhero in Yellow Chair Review
- Things Found Along Boyer Road Between El Dorado, KS and the Dump in TAB: The Journal of Poetry and Poetics
- Why the Frog Rejected the Princess in Young Ravens Literary Review